Thursday, September 11, 2008

Things that happen at 9/11 at 2008

A lot things happen whether at school or at home today...

Lets us talk about the things that happen at school first.
I found out that I was really outdated because of the information I have on Kim Say Chun...

I heard that he have a Japanese GIRLFRIEND!!!! Anyone believe me?? I'm going to puke man. And I also heard that he went to Japan just to save her girlfriend from leukemia?? What are the chances of you and your girlfriend having the same type of blood group??

And also the electric current in Malaysia and Japan are totally different, but why I have to tell you readers about this?? It is because that Kim also claimed that he gave his computer to his so called girlfriend and in exchange, his girlfriend gave her's to Kim. I think he's plan of fooling us friends are almost perfect but a huge mistake is just in front of him. I went to Japan last year and I bring my phone and charger like other typical trips. But i found out that my charger is quite hot after charging my phone at there. I soon discover that the current there is about 110v~120v range while Malaysia's current is at 220v~240v. Now everyone know that the Power Supply Unit or PSU in our computer enables us to change current from 115v to 240v. But looking at Kim's intelligence, I think he wont know where the switch is....Poor thing

P/S:The source of the story are not so reliable so don't blame me for the mistake. Thank You.

Now, we shall continue this post at our home.
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Yee Yong and Mom,
Happy Birthday to You.

Candles are blown after the song was complete. Its it 9/11 and its my mom and brother's birthday. 42 years old and 13 years old sharing birthday at the same day. My mom even brought a chocolate cake for herself. It was not an ice cream cake but its similar to an indulge cake I think. It was quite a nice one and also cheaper than my brother's Baskin Robin cake that we have the other day at Genting Hotel......

Looking forward to my birthday at 3rd of March. Till then, we shall see.

No comments: