Nowadays, student keep complaining stress about exams. I personally disagree with it,, thought I have no stress either from work or school. Exams main motive is to test what level of knowledge u gain from the semester. But parents often mistaken and misused it.
Student that play hard and ignores study(like me) usually tells other how stress out they are. But a student will realize how un-stress they are compared to the one who enter international school. Imagine a nine year old that are capable to do math equivalent to Malaysia's Add. Math. And yet they don't complaint about stress.
Exam in our school especially in form 4 have become "Ujian Tiru-meniru". Reason?? Trying to get nice grades to impress parents the easy way. This method will help you short term.
Some parents(like mine) will call us sons to work with them if we get grades below their satisfaction level. Most of us will think this method wont help. But actually, it does... Without my father, I will never know how to face the world outside...
Guys like KIM SAY CHUN that cant face the world out there if he keeps on his "faggotness". Example. during todays exam, we're having our Biology paper 3. What Wei Yang and I saw is he keeps on making an experssion like his arm is going to broke after writing some words... I worked for my dad for a few years now, I got burnt by a soldering iron, hitted by heavy stuff on the head and arm, and i never complaint. Why don't I??
The first thing I will get from my dad is a full 3 hours of lecture that is very usefull to your life. The lecture even includes how my dad started LWD, my dad's company name. Also includes how my dad raise a family that runs on approximately RM20,000 per month. You will agree to what he says if you have tha patience and the stamina to stand straight for 3 hours.
To all readers out there, be greatful of what you have now or you will regret when you lose it!!
Student that play hard and ignores study(like me) usually tells other how stress out they are. But a student will realize how un-stress they are compared to the one who enter international school. Imagine a nine year old that are capable to do math equivalent to Malaysia's Add. Math. And yet they don't complaint about stress.
Exam in our school especially in form 4 have become "Ujian Tiru-meniru". Reason?? Trying to get nice grades to impress parents the easy way. This method will help you short term.
Some parents(like mine) will call us sons to work with them if we get grades below their satisfaction level. Most of us will think this method wont help. But actually, it does... Without my father, I will never know how to face the world outside...
Guys like KIM SAY CHUN that cant face the world out there if he keeps on his "faggotness". Example. during todays exam, we're having our Biology paper 3. What Wei Yang and I saw is he keeps on making an experssion like his arm is going to broke after writing some words... I worked for my dad for a few years now, I got burnt by a soldering iron, hitted by heavy stuff on the head and arm, and i never complaint. Why don't I??
The first thing I will get from my dad is a full 3 hours of lecture that is very usefull to your life. The lecture even includes how my dad started LWD, my dad's company name. Also includes how my dad raise a family that runs on approximately RM20,000 per month. You will agree to what he says if you have tha patience and the stamina to stand straight for 3 hours.
To all readers out there, be greatful of what you have now or you will regret when you lose it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment