My friends first day working in the store.... My brother is giving him a lesson on how to drive a forklift. Electric one of course. It turns out that he doesn't know what is steering =.= while turning a corner, he turned the forklift left and forgot to reposition the steering wheel and keep on spinning in circles... So stupid that I kept laughing until I forgotten to recorded it down
10/12
During lunch hour, as usual I finish my lunch first and walk around buzzing people. When my cousin sister went in to the toilet, she cant get out because the door is jammed. Cun, the guy that I work with called me to bring him some tool. He did something to the door knob for several minutes and finally gave up. It turns out that the "thing" that retract when we turned the knob is snapped. The decided to call the locksmith to work it out. When the locksmith arrived, he checks and decided to hit the door knob with a hammer and it got loose. But as I said, the "thing" is jammed so he used a special tool to pull it out. If that was the case.... I'd already use a sledgehammer to hit it. It costs RM55 to assemble the new door knob and my cousin sister's 30 minutes. Luckly the toilet is clean
sorry for not having any photo posted

No comments:
Post a Comment