Monday, March 16, 2009

5 hour KPP course

Wake up at 7am.
Prepare myself then go to Jack House to fetch him to centre
When we arrived there there is only two of us,
so I guess there is only both of us from this centre going for the KPP
Who know, when the van arrived, we ticked our name and went up the van which is an onld Mercedes 140D
After that, I saw Vi Kie and her father, wave to her father but he seemed confused.
Then Kar Wai came along, and a girl name Jeanny I guess, a friend of Kyvern thats for sure

After we arrived the spot, we waited outside.
That time her dad only recognize me... He also say I can drive very well^^
Truth is... I drive well in forklift which is open and easy to reverse.
which real car is not...
Then we registered at the counter where we have to hand in our IC
Things werent going quite well for Jenny though, she's sent back because she isn't 16 according to her IC, so she cant join.

During class there is a lot of things happen,
Start of the day I thought the lecturer got "period" because he talk like he's outraged...
Then we saw Kwong Hong Wang, Junior Teh and Jia Wei
After a while, we saw Aunty Leong a.k.a. Yik Sieong which is odd.
Sad, the seat beside Jack was taken by a married Malay woman which queue in front of him.
The lecturer is quite good so the course wasn't boring at all
But I dont really like the food there, cant compare to the curry at Al-safa and quite expensive.

Then after the course, I went back home with Vi Kie and a girl and a boy in a Kancil.
Vi Kie asked the driver a lot question which is very useful^^
Because I dont need to ask the 1 incharge about those information.
When I arrived home, i took a bath then sleep till 7pm or so...
Because my eyes hurt after focus too much in the projector and poor lighting in the class.

MERVIN!!! TSE YAU!!! IF YOU 2 JOIN IT WILL BE A MUCH BETTER EXPERIENCE LEH!!!

No comments: