Monday, May 11, 2009

Mervin's Birthday Party


















































































































I was invited to Mervin's Birthday Party at Al-Safa,
Its good because its close to my house =)
After short walk I saw a lot people at Al- Safa,
Most of them are from BSD2
BSD1: Mervin(Birthday Boy), Melvin, Tse Yau, Me, Sik Han, Cheng Yee, Jia Chi(Edward Teo), Shahirul, Siow Kuan & Yun Chen
BSD2: Jason, Wai Hoe, Jia Wei, Junior, Kien Seng plus some I dont know their name
Special Guest: Lien Siaw(Mervin's Girlfriend)

After I finished my IndoMee x2, I switch myself into 'gap lui' mode,
Keep on looking at the Cheer squad from our school called Cyclonez if Im not mistaken.
See the flyer go up and fall down, up and fall down...

Then all of us finished our meal and the cake cutting begin,
Siow Kuan and Yun Chen prepared the cake,
Wai Hoe and I assisted them while others busy playing.
Because of the wind blowing, the candle always extinguish after Wai Hoe lit it,
Birthday Boy Mervin asked Siow Kuan why he did not get the candle like Luke Tan's
She kena his bom and we all laughed.

After we sing and Mervin cut the cake,
He swiftly wipe some cake to Melvin's neck,
Then Yun Chen start to divided the cake into pieces,
I help her to take tissue(what a lousy guy I am...)
Then one of the BSD2 guy said that Mervin havent eat the cake and everyone held him down,
And he cover Mervin's mouth with the cake, we all burst into laughter when we saw that,
I guess Melvin recorded down the process.

Almost at the end of the party, I saw Mervin going to the counter paying for the food,
I suggest that I pay for him since that today is his party,
He kindly refuses,
Then i saw his hand got a lot of those reciept kind thing so I offered to pay half of it,
He refuses also and insisted that he pay because he want to pay for his girlfriend.
Makes me so jealous,
Because Im single and available, but no one is buying it....
isshhh......

I will upload some picture of the party after I get some from my friends,
I wish i had my phone with me that time
Pictures are from Lien Siaw and Siow Kuan's Blog

No comments: