Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lake Toba Day 3


Today I wake up around 7am (8am M'sia time) and my dad say we can go for a swim after breakfast. After breakfast we went up to find the swimming pool but I saw the pretty girl from yesterday. We swim for a while and my little brother finally learned how to swim under my dad's guidance. The picture shows a huge fish that costs way over RM10,000 because of its rare breed.

After that we went to a few hotspots which are not so attractive and at last after lunch we went to a shopping mall. I and most of the employee are happy not because we can shop but happy because that we can 'gap' Indonesian girls =) Some of them are very attractive.

Then we arrived back at Malaysia at 7.45pm and I was the first one to pass the immigration thing which usually took me a lot time at queue.

When arriving at home, my dad quickly switch on the television because there is a program at channel 301 talking about my dad's hometown Kampung Chui Chak titled 我的新村, 第八部 霹雳洲水闸新村. Sadly as a hardcore Formula 1 fan I was only able to watch the highlight of the race. At least Sebastian Vettel get a podium spot at the Turkish GP

No comments: