Sunday, October 4, 2009

2 parties 1 night...

Kai Sheng's early brithday party. At approx 6.30pm I reached Kai Sheng house, late for photography session... XD There I saw Derick, Wei Jack, Woon Kai, Adrian and Daniel... We spend most of the time on our steamboat dinner. Enjoyable... Then we played Burnout throughout the time and lost badly... 9.30 we ate our cake, not to say that its not nice but to be honest, its tooooooo sweet. About 10pm I walked with Daniel to Wei Lam's house. On our way I kept on looking back because I am afraid of those robbers...

Wei Lam's BBQ party. At Wei Lam's party I have to say when I get there, there is nothing much left to do... So i wondered around the place. There, I friend I worried most is Sik Han because he is badly drunk and he had to attend his driving lesson on tomorrow morning.

After the party I, Wei Jack and Woon Kai went to Al-Safa. Rubbish wireless there, everytime I use my phone to surf facebook it pop up and says "error, no gateway reply" After quite some time Derick, Adrian and Kai Sheng arrived... We talked a lot there until 12 where Derick's mother came and we all went home... End of the day... =D

No comments: