Friday, October 16, 2009

5C Class Party

15/10, The day we plan for a class party, Everyone are going to bring some food or drinks for the whole class. We start our day by arranging tables and food. Then we waited till about 10am for the party to start. Before the party started, Gabriel and Wee Jian had some competition to entertain the class, most of them are strength or endurance test. The best moment is when I won Wee Jian at the pull-up competition but doing 5 reps while he only done 3 reps. After that,Pn. Amalia came in and bring some Add Math paper and completely ruined the mood of the class. 1/3 of the class started to do Add math while others still playing. When its about time to start the party, everyone had their hands and eyes ready for their target. Original plan was to let the teacher to officially announce the party but some uncooperative egg-head ruined it... I asked the "egg-head" aka Math Pro in our class why cant he cooperate and he said "I'm cooperating with other students to finish the food" After that I just went outside the corridor to escape from the crowded class. About 20minutes later I went back in to get some to eat and something strange happen. The "egg-head" asked why I'm not cooperating with the class?? The meaning of his word is to tell me that "why are you eating our food??" I'm quite pissed off at the moment but decided to move to another place. A lot of things happened during the party, Wee Jian became the pizza theft that stole a large Domino's pizza from 5G and no one at 5G realized. But when they realized it the pizza was long gone and there was no more left...

Quite an enjoyable day, 7/10 rating for the whole party
Quote of the day from me: "Can you see the smartness from my face?? No you can't XP"
These word came out when I was arranging the food. Smart =)

Here's some photo of the party, I'm going to get some more photo from few of my friends so hold on...
















No comments: