Monday, October 12, 2009

Driving test passed

5/10
10.10 morning I reached the centre to go for the test... Waited for Uncle Loi to come pick me and Sik Han to the test track. I was chosen for Session 2 which is 11.00-1.00 while Sik Han is at Session 3 which is 2.00-4.00. I passed the Hill climb, parking and three point turn
Failed on the road test because I passed the junction line with the reason "I can see the oncoming traffic/Tidak boleh nampak trafik yang datang kerana adanya lori yang menghalang"
After that I waited for Sik Han at the office while using their wireless network to online msn until about 4.00 only we go home.

12/10
7.00 I reached the centre and wait for Ah Mat which supposed to come and pick me up at 7.20 Payed Ah Mat the "pao" and 3rd on the list among 9 who retake the test. Heard a lot other candidates talking about wrong driving facts... My turn for test, I did everything right but the one incharge call me to drive in the fast lane and call me to speed up, but I'm not that idiotic enough go faster than the speed limit. Beat that JPJ =P And also... she keep on helping me brake while I'm on the road... I dont need your help, with your assist the brake feels very unresponsive... I want a smooth ride but your "assist" make my ride a bumpy ride... But in the end the "pao" make me pass and I got a 19/20






Saw this gorgeous while walking home after my driving test at about 9.40 morning... Its a Porsche Cayman but without the "S" I'm guessing its a 2.7L flat-6 since its expensive over here...
But I bet with my dad's new Mercedes-Benz E class(W212) it will certainly win this white gorgeous in style and comfort. My dad's E class is an E230 Avantgarde. Here's some photo of it...


No comments: