Today, because the original delivery guy is Peter Lau(not sure about the surname) is sick... My mother make a stupid decision of picking me the freshman to delivery. Its lucky that I only have 9 stops since we're delivering end-of-the-month item.
I started the trip with a stomachache which is a daily "routine" of my holiday. Don't ask me why... We first stop at the most friendly Kam Hor at 11.39am and so on... My luck wasn't so good since my friends say there is many pretty girls at the other places that I didn't go. I also relised that how famous Peter is among the Metro Pirma area customer. Step Right worker asked me that if i were new. I didn't answer him and he asked me where is he. I said he is sick. He straight away repiled me in cantonese "lan jiao san bang arr?? seng yat choi fu kui qi so" In English... His dick sick is it?? Everyday remove pants go toilet...
On our way, I saw a bright red Ferrari Testarossa, then a Porche 911, some nice BMW's with body kit espicially BMW Z4 coupe and last but not least, My favorite Mazda RX-8!! While I was checking our papers, the RX-8 was at the right of the lorry all time and I just saw it. The RX-8 is equiped with body kits and tuned parts I guess. The most obvious is that it was installed with a force induction also known as turbo, I know it when it gives out very loud hissing sound^^.
I sure hope I won't be tomorrow's delivery boy becaused it is estimated 20+ stops and most of them have alot items.

No comments:
Post a Comment