Morning, wake up and preparing for school. Raining so have to wait for my mother to fetch me. It is not that im lazy to walk up school, its the SPBT books that i dont want to make it wet...
When I arrived school, my brother almost stepped on something. I discovered that its a Sony Ericsson W890i. The cloth that wrap the phone is wet and my brother decided to give it to Pn. Azlina which arrived to school almost the same time. My brother hand in the phone and I left the "scene"
When I walked home, i saw my brother behind me. So i stoped and ask what Pn. Azlina said to him. My brother told me that the phone is DR. CHIN'S phone!!!! No comment about the incident...
When I arrived school, my brother almost stepped on something. I discovered that its a Sony Ericsson W890i. The cloth that wrap the phone is wet and my brother decided to give it to Pn. Azlina which arrived to school almost the same time. My brother hand in the phone and I left the "scene"
When I walked home, i saw my brother behind me. So i stoped and ask what Pn. Azlina said to him. My brother told me that the phone is DR. CHIN'S phone!!!! No comment about the incident...

No comments:
Post a Comment