Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lol. I don't really know you ?
Just here to help you post la. Dont mind hor ? xD
Since I've ntg to do :p
By the way, I'm curious. Why Bboy ? What's the meaning of Bboy ? Haha..
Izzit a gang name or smtg related to dancing ? XDD
Bboy kang. So what's yr full name ? Haha.
Erm.. next year you're form 5. Wish you GOODLUCK in yr SPM la :D *early wish*

*PROMOTING
Are you single ? No ?Yes ?
Yes nvm. But if No then good (:
Ahem.. People, Bboy Kang, the yeng guy ! smart fella ? pro in dancing ! Is SINGLE and AVAILABLE !
So ? still stonning here ? go get his email address la ! or hp num ? etc :p
Quick :D If berjaya adi, dont forget to thanks me. Haha

Okay, dont mind what i post right ? :D

stranger.

No comments: