Skip the boring stuff about the morning... We waited for the bus for about 20 minutes. Before that, we were told that we should wait at the bus stop in front of Mc Donald. So Zi Chong walk by a bus stop and to the bus stop he thinks. Then suddenly Wei Yang asked where is Yan and Steph... So I looked back and they are there. We know we are gonna get laughed by them so we let Wei YAng go first...
Then the first thing I do at One Utama is to buy Need For Speed Pro Street... Cost me RM15. Then we went to the cinema at the new wing there to book ticket for High School Musical 3. Its quite a good movie...
Then we went to Burger King for lunch. Wei Yang buy for all four of us, RM36+. Then we walk a few stop then only went back for Baskin Robins, total RM39.70 I pay. The reaction when the worker responded at Wei Yang. Lazy to brag about other things... Just look at the picture we get.







Couple Of The Day Goes TO:
TAI WEI YANG AND CHIA YEE YAN

Then the first thing I do at One Utama is to buy Need For Speed Pro Street... Cost me RM15. Then we went to the cinema at the new wing there to book ticket for High School Musical 3. Its quite a good movie...
Then we went to Burger King for lunch. Wei Yang buy for all four of us, RM36+. Then we walk a few stop then only went back for Baskin Robins, total RM39.70 I pay. The reaction when the worker responded at Wei Yang. Lazy to brag about other things... Just look at the picture we get.


TAI WEI YANG AND CHIA YEE YAN

No comments:
Post a Comment